Full-Time HVAC Dispatcher in Canyon Lake, TX
Looking for a Friendly, Motivated Self-Starter to Join Our Team
Air Care & Canyon Lake Air Conditioning is looking for a full-time HVAC dispatcher to join our team! The ideal candidate will be personable, focused, punctual, and organized, with great multi-tasking abilities. The job involves juggling various tasks of high importance with regular daily work, so prioritization skills are a must!
We offer our full-time employees health and life insurance, paid holidays, and a 401k after 90 days of employment, and we’ll match 6% of your 401k entries every week. We also offer paid vacation days after a year of employment.
Job Duties Include:
- Scheduling customer appointments
- Confirming appointments
- Communicating with customers
- Communicating with our HVAC team in the field and in the office
- Ordering parts/equipment
- GPS tracking
- Customer service
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Word, Excel, and QuickBooks
- Familiarity with GPS tracking and dispatching software
- Valid TX driver’s license for delivering and picking up parts and equipment
- Marketing knowledge is a plus!
Apply to join our team by filling out our online job application!
Trevor..Took me from a Nighmare to Dreamstate- Douglas Campbell
We want to say thank you for the great job!- Beverly Campbell
Trevor is very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and detailed oriented. Love his service!- Ted Yost
In Appreciation of Trevor - Thank you.- Bonnie Jensen