A smart home system that communicates with itself can allow you to monitor temperatures and manage energy use for optimal efficiency and comfort. Some systems even link to security features like locks, lights, and cameras.
Reduce Energy Use With Trane Smart Home Systems
You can reduce energy consumption by up to 15% compared to traditional non-programmable thermostats.
- We consider every Trane product to be smart, built to last and rigorously tested for reliability.
That includes smart home technology, like the ComfortLink™ and ComfortLink™ II. They both have communicating controls that work alongside furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners with communicating capability.
Helping You Manage Your Heating & Air, Even When You’re Not There
You can also increase your comfort level when you’re away from home. With the Nexia™ Home Intelligence and a Trane ComfortLink™ or ComfortLink™ II communicating control, you and your home are connected and capable partners even when separated by miles.
- Use the remote power to turn up the heat on your way home from work and step into comfort.
- You can also make heating and cooling adjustments while on vacation, as the seasons change.
- Set Nexia™ to send you alerts should your heating or cooling system need service after you leave.
- Create weekly schedules on the road from your laptop or smartphone. Nexia™ Home Intelligence puts you in complete control—and it’s a great feeling.
How Air Care & Canyon Lake Air Conditioning Can Help
Air Care & Canyon Lake Air Conditioning is a certified Trane Comfort Specialist. Estimates are always FREE so it costs nothing to ask the professionals about saving energy with a smart home system. Contact our Shavano Park heating & air specialists at (210) 495-3555 to discuss your options today!