Canyon Lake Indoor Air Quality Services
Whole Home Air Filter Installation in San Antonio
When your home has accumulated large amounts of dust, using any air conditioning or heating system can result in the dust being spread across your home. This means that all of the dust mites, pet dander, fungi, bacteria, and other allergens and irritants are being distributed throughout your home, and potentially making you and your family sick.
There are several ways for homeowners to combat these issues, however, each of which begins with calling in our air quality experts at Air Care & Canyon Lake Air Conditioning - serving Canyon Lake, San Antonio, and beyond.
Call (210) 495-3555 to learn more about our indoor air quality solutions in Canyon Lake!
Unparalleled Indoor Air Quality Products
There are a number of companies that offer indoor air quality services, but few companies offer customized solutions while using the best products on the market. At Air Care & Canyon Lake Air Conditioning, we take the time to truly understand what you need and recommend the perfect fit.
REME HALO® Products are Proven to Kill Viruses Similar to COVID-19
We proudly install and service a variety of RGF products, including the REME HALO®. This air purification system has been shown to reduce viruses similar to COVID-19 by over 99%. In fact, many hospitals use the REME HALO® and RGF'sPHI-Cell® systems to reduce risks associated with infectious pathogens. We are dedicated to keeping you and your family safe while you enjoy the great indoors. So, give our air quality experts a call today at (210) 495-3555 to learn more about these effective and efficient solutions. For more info on the RGF PHI- Cell System and the REME HALO, click here.
Options For Improving Your Indoor Air Quality In Canyon Lake
Air Care & Canyon Lake Air Conditioning provides a number of services that can help improve your indoor air quality.
To begin improving your home's air quality, consider:
- Air duct cleaning: When dust and debris build up in your ductwork, it can result in that contaminated air being perpetually circulated throughout your home. By ensuring it is clean on a regular basis, you can eliminate this potential source of respiratory symptoms!
- Regular maintenance: Not only do these visits help to extend the longevity of your system, but it also gives us the opportunity to find and fix ventilation issues before they get worse.
- Filtration: Every heating and cooling system is equipped with filtration, but they may not work entirely as you would like. Our Canyon Lake indoor air quality specialists can install an additional filtration system on top of your existing heating, and AC set up, removing a greater variety of contaminants.
What You Can Do On A Day-To-Day Basis
There are many things that homeowners can do with little or no cost to further minimize issues with air quality in Canyon Lake. When you keep your home clean, for example, by mopping floors, and vacuuming, you limit what can make its way into the air. There are some additional steps that you can also take to help improve your home’s air quality.
How To Improve Indoor Air Quality
- Control Dust Mites: Use anti-dust mite covers and wash your sheets in hot water at least once a week (130 degrees is recommended).
- Eliminate Mold Sources: Fix leaky pipes and keep your bathrooms grout clean.
- Stay Smoke-Free: Avoid non-ventilated, smoky rooms and second-hand smoke to keep those related pollutants from the home.
- Avoid Pet Dander: Keep pets off the furniture, out of the bedroom, and if necessary, consider having the pet stay outside.
- Close Doors And Windows: Keep windows and doors shut to keep outdoor pollens, molds, and irritants outside.
- Invest In Indoor Plants: Certain plants, such as bamboo, aloe vera, and countless others, have air cleaning properties.
- Clean And Replace Your Air Filters: Dirty filters negatively affect the air quality within your home and can even exasperate allergies, so make sure to routinely replace these.
- Install A Whole-House Air Cleaning System: One of the most effective ways to improve your indoor air quality is to get an air cleaning system, such as Trane CleanEffects™, which removes airborne particles and allergens too tiny for your nose and mouth to filter naturally.
Call today or contact us online to schedule an indoor air quality service in Canyon Lake!
Trevor..Took me from a Nighmare to Dreamstate- Douglas Campbell
We want to say thank you for the great job!- Beverly Campbell
Trevor is very knowledgeable, professional, caring, and detailed oriented. Love his service!- Ted Yost
In Appreciation of Trevor - Thank you.- Bonnie Jensen